Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holidays and Resolutions...



Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated in a while! I’ve been busy with the holidays and such. And speaking of the holidays... Merry Christmas, happy birthday to me (today!), and have a Happy New Year! So I wanted to talk about New Year’s resolutions. What are you guys going to resolute to do? My new year’s resolutions are to read my Bible and talk to God more, wear my brace more, and be a better person. Recently I’ve made some pretty embarrassing mistakes that I won’t look back on too fondly. I think I need to think a little bit more before I do things. Always think of a role model; someone you really look up to, and think, “Would they be okay with me doing this?” Maybe you have a pastor or a grandparent or maybe it’s just a friend. Whatever you do, I hope we all make better choices this upcoming year! J

P.S. And for those of you who were wondering... Yes I did get an iPod for Christmas (duh!) but I also got an iPad Mini from my grandparents which I was totally not expecting! So you know what that means! Pictures soon to come! J

Ann Marie *>*


2 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday, Christmas, and New Years to you! You have the same birthday as my hamster's, random fact. :) My resolution is to wear my brace more and something else which I'm not sure about yet...

Ann Marie said...

Ahh! That's awesome! I have your hamster's birthday!!
Ann Marie *>*