Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scoliosis Marathon...


Okay well I’ve been thinking and I feel like I’m not wearing my brace enough (even though I probably am). So I’m going to try this thing that I’ve been thinking about for a while. I’m going to call it a Scoliosis Marathon.

Scoliosis Marathon

So what I’ve decided to do is the first week of every month; take my brace off as little as possible and try to keep it on as much as I can. I’m going to time myself every time I take it off to see actually how much time I’m out of it daily at the least, compared to how much I’m SUPPOSED to be out of it, and try to go a little past where you're supposed to be on your brace. I’m starting my Scoliosis Marathon tomorrow. Spread the word to all your buddies and we can make a BIG Scoliosis Marathon. If it’s just me, that’s okay too. J I’ll be updating about how I’m doing. I’ll try to update once every day to put on my times and stuff.

Ann Marie *>*

No comments: