Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Saturday Scoliosis Marathon...


And last but certainly not least, my Saturday time. 3 hours, 18 minutes, and 57 seconds! Congratulations everybody! You have successfully completed your first Scoliosis Marathon! (Cheering in the background!) Great job guys! Okay I’ve gotta confess, at the end, I might have slacked off once or twice but I always tried to pull myself together! Hey guys next time we do this, if you want, you can post your own times up and I’d be happy to post a comment and stuff like that, but with ALL of our times! Yeah... I like that idea! J

Ann Marie *>*

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm definetely gonna try to do next time....Let's just hope I remember. I'm sure my doctor will like the idea, I have a appointment tomorrow for measurements for a new brace. YAH!! I wonder what color it should be.....

Ann Marie said...

Oooooh! Decisions, decisions... ;)