Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Checking In...


Hey my lovely fans!

Well the deal is I KNOW we were supposed to do another Scoliosis Marathon last week and I really meant to tell you guys sooner, but I wanted you guys this month to just settle back into routine and contemplate who you really want to be this year. I don’t know about you, but that first week after break was HORRID! I was a walking zombie!

I’m home today instead of at school (where I REALLY want to be) because last night in jazz I was doing an illusion (it’s kind of like a split in the air with one foot on the ground) and something popped in, then out. It has really been hurting and I can’t do anything properly at the moment, even walk! So hence my home day. I’m listening to Les Miserables. J

So I also wanted to say, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING MY BLOG! It’s been a long and thought out process and I really appreciate all of you! Invite your friends to check me out! I’ve had fans from the U.S. to Serbia! I even had to look you up, but I found out Serbia is right by Romania and Bulgaria! That's awesome! You guys are all great! Oh, if you’re thinking about it, to the right of you is a new poll! Go check it out and vote!

Love y’all!

Ann Marie *>*

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Last year in choir by chorus sang to songs from Les' Miserables. We did Castle on a Cloud and Do You Hear The People Sing. It was fun, can't wait to see the movie. :) I love your blog so keep posting!

Ann Marie said...

Aww thanks so much! I love this blog and will continue to faithfully blog! I absolutely loved Les Miserables! Go see it soon!