Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Scoliosis Marathon...


And last but certainly not least- my Saturday time… 2 hours 10 minutes and 16 seconds! Congratulations guys! You just finished a Scoliosis Marathon!

There’s also something else I wanted to bring up. Recently I’ve started tightening my brace a little bit past my mark that Brian (my awesome possum brace guy) marked for me to go to every day. Thanks Brian! :D Anyways I realized that we just wasted about 6-9 hours every day (depending on how much you sleep J) not noticing we have the brace on. What would happen if we all just tightened the brace maybe an inch past your stopping point each night right before you went to bed? I’m just putting some CRAZY ideas in your heads here guys! Just saying…

Remember, if you ever need to talk, feel free to email me about anything! I love getting emails! :D Email’s in my profile box there on the right hand side.

Ann Marie *>*

No comments: