Friday, November 23, 2012

Connecting the Dots...

Hello again!

I know I just created my blog today but I just had the most miraculous connection! So on Wednesday my family and I were scheduled to go to Atlanta to be with my cousins for Thanksgiving! It was going to be so much fun! Two hours into the ride I got carsick and as I desperately reached for the bag my mom told me to get, I threw up over my parents and my suitcase. So we had to go back and stay here for Thanksgiving. It wasn’t bad but you know, it would’ve been nice to be with my cousins. I never did throw up again; I think it was just carsickness even though I’ve never had carsickness before.

Afterwards my mom told me that God makes everything happen for a reason. I don’t care if you believe in God or not but the point is, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON GUYS! This is all part of the plan for your life! Maybe it’s to make you tougher or get you interested in fashion. But whatever it is, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! There are no mistakes! Just keep chugging, in the end, this will all have been worth it!

Jeremiah 29:11-“For I know the plans I have for you,” Declares the LORD, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Ann Marie *>*

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey!!! It means so much to me that you followed by blog, it's always so nice to meet other people with a curvy spine :) You're totally right everything does happen for a reason. There's this other scholosis blog i like to keep up on and she said that she never really was interested in fashion until she got her brace and now she might pick a career in it! The blog is http://scoliosis-fashion-help.blogspot.com/ here's another good blog http://scoliosisandadhd.blogspot.com//. I have some posts on my blog with a bunch of good bracing blogs <3 I should've warned you, this is going to be a long comment. First i want to share that i love your backgroud, it makes me think of spring and flowers and pretty things. I also like your little *>* face next to your name. I like making up new text symbols. I like alot of things... I can't wait for you too post pictures and clothing items, that's one of my favorite things about my brace. Sometimes i'll post an outift on my blog that i love and then i'll figure out it doesn't work with my brace so that means another shopping trip. Oh my gosh i love shoping, expeacially for shoes but that doesn't have to do with braces. I stil remember when i was younger i tried on this heeled sparkly gold disco shoes and i wanted to get them but my mom said no. Anyway kudos to you for starting your own blog. i had a blog before i got a brace but it wasn't very good, just random posts about many random things. but that's one good thing that my brace gave me, a blog. I like blogging, it's like a online dairy that some people can relate too. Like Taylor Swift songs, that's another fun fact about me. I love her music, i also like lambs as you can tell from my blogger name. Bye for now!!! <3

Ann Marie said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I wan't expecting such praise! Thanks for all the blogs and advice! I was thinking my next post was going to be a mix of outfits and blogs/websites that I've found! Well thanks again!
Ann Marie *>*