Friday, November 23, 2012

Introduction...


Hi Everybody!

My name is Ann Marie. I’m 13 years old, and I’m creating this blog to help girls like me with their scoliosis back brace. I was told in about November-December 2011 that I would have to get a back brace to avoid surgery later in life. I know it stinks but it’s better than surgery (plus you won’t have the brace forever). Anyway, I have had my brace for 8 months and 16 days, but who’s counting? J It’s felt like YEARS! My help could be anything from tips on going to the bathroom with it on (a little odd but it does need to be covered) to fashion help with pictures. If you really want me to go over any topics, just comment and I’d be happy to help you out in any way that I possibly can! Remember, everything happens for a reason!

Ann Marie *>*

No comments: