Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year...

Well hey guys. Long time no see, I know. Nothing's really new except...

I might have fractured my foot. Again. But unlike last time, I fractured it in two places this time.

So exciting. I have a walking boot until January 13th.

And I've also been thinking about something else...

Alright so some of you may remember long, long ago when I used my YouTube channel to talk about back braces and fashion and stuff. I'm thinking about maybe doing that again? Maybe not just fashion, I'm not really sure yet. I'll give you more details as I think about this idea more. Be expecting another update soon.

If I do recreate my YouTube channel, what should I use it for? And would you be willing to follow me? I kind of need you guy's input so if you just want to comment on this post, that would be great. Or you can email me or get ahold of me however you want, really.

Thanks guys,

Ann Marie *>*

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey :) I'm sorry about your foot! I hope it feels better soon. And doing YouTube is a great idea, I don't have many video ideas, but maybe talking about your scoliosis story would help others with wearing a brace. I'd definitely like and subscribe :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I really like it, I think you should use your YouTube channel to talk about scoliosis brace fashion and wearing your brace to school, I am getting a brace in about 2 weeks and I am really nervous, I have been searching for videos on YouTube to see what it will be like but not much has come up. So I would totally follow you if you created one!