Monday, January 12, 2015

For Sarah...

Sarah, this was promised to you a LONG time ago and I have researched and thought and given it time and this is what I have!

For everyone who isn't Sarah, she emailed me with some questions regarding the brace. She doesn't like to wear jeans, so I have come up with some alternatives.

Everybody likes leggings and you can wear them with the brace too! And if you go to a school like mine, you're going to need a top that covers your butt.



I layered the leggings with a long shrug or cardigan that I got from American Eagle. I used three different types of shirts and wore my favorite boots on the bottom! The first shirt and the last one are from American Eagle as well, and the middle is vintage.

Another option that I've been LOVING are these Adidas pants.


You can wear them with a nice sweater or a t-shirt which is really cool. I usually wear mine with my Puma's but you could probably wear boots too. The top sweater is from American Eagle and the t-shirt is from my school so I'm pretty sure you can't get it.

I hope you enjoyed these outfits and if you have any suggestions, questions, or comments, feel free to comment down below or email me at scoliosis.fashion@gmail.com

Ann Marie *>*


No comments: