Thursday, September 5, 2013

For Anonymous...

So I had an awesome person ask me a question. Or, a few questions. So here are your answers. And the question.

"Hi do you mind putting up a pic of you in side view? And which kind of brace do you have and about how much did it cost? I'm planning to get one because my doctor said I have mild scoliosis. However she didn't suggest any corrective measures. But I don't want this to get worse that's why I'm planning to buy a brace."
- Anonymous

Well Anonymous, have I got some answers for you!


 
Ignore the horrible quality. Please and thank you! These are pictures of me in side view in my brace. Stunning aren't I? ;)

Here are the answers to your other questions:

I have an Original Boston Brace. Or at least that's what my brace says...

I do not know how much braces cost. That is something that I never asked and my parents.

I wish you the best of luck Anon with your brace adventures if you decide to get one! I really wish I would have had the idea you do with getting the brace before I actually did needed it. But oh well! :)

Mwah,

Ann Marie *>*

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Does your brace have straps in the back?

Scoliosis surgery said...

I think it has, most of braces had adjustable straps.

Anonymous said...

The brace costs about $2000

Ann Marie said...

Yeah my brace has straps in the back!
Ann Marie *>*