Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Clothes...

So... Summer clothes. To be honest, I don't really do much in the summer. I pretty much stare at the wall in my room and dread going anywhere that involves putting shoes on and acting civilized. But tonight I'm going to my dear friends graduation party. I have pretty much known her my entire life and she means a lot to me. She'll be heading over to Michigan to attend Rochester College in the fall and I will probably not see her much. :(
This is a red dress that I got from Plato's Closet. It is originally from Forever 21. It's a little too short to wear to church, but any other kind of event I would wear it to. I put the shrug thing on (SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THOSE THINGS ARE CALLED) because you could kind of see the brace around it at different places. The shrug is from Marshall's.

This is a cute shirt of mine. I actually usually use this one for dance, but it's still cute! If you would wear something like this, make sure you have a same colored tank top as the brace either under or over the brace because you can see the brace and the tank top under the armpits. With these, just make sure you don't get them too tight in the back. The tank top is from Plato's Closet and the shorts are hand-me-downs from my friend.

I really wanted to wear this one without one of those shrug things but the brace shows in the back because it goes down way too far, and I was too lazy today to put a tank top on over the brace. Again, just watch to make sure that you have the same colored tank top on as your brace. The shirt and shrug are from American Eagle.

One thing I always do before I go out the door is give myself a twirl in the mirror. I look at myself from every angle so that I can tell that the brace is invisible to normal people.

If you ever need to get ahold of me, or want to ask me a question, here are the ways to get me:
This blog!- Leave a comment! You don't have to have an account to leave a comment!
My other blog!- http://thescoliosisdancerslife.blogspot.com/ Again, you don't have to have an account to leave a comment!
YouTube!- My account name is Ann Marie Elizabeth (I don't know why, I just like Elizabeth...)
Email!- My scoliosis email is scoliosis.fashion@gmail.com
Instagram!- My Instagram account is scoliosis_fashion Do go follow me if you have an Instagram!
GooglePlus- And if you are on Google+ or whatever (I have to be because I have a blog), my name is Ann Marie Elizabeth... I think...

Ann Marie *>*

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I love the first dress so much!!!! '-' It's so cute! I'm going to have to see if a Plato's Closet is nearby where live.

Anonymous said...

The shrug thing is called a cardigan!

Ann Marie said...

Ellen- First off, thanks! I love the dress too! And there should be one around you. If you look it up online, they're all over the U.S.
Claire- THANK YOU SO MUCH!