Sunday, June 16, 2013

Squirrel...

Sorry for the weird title, but I just saw a squirrel in our front yard. So anyways, now that my dance recitals are over, I will be able to update a lot more! Please leave me a comment if you would like me to do anything specific for you or if you just have a question!

You can also email me at scoliosis.fashion@gmail.com. If you can't remember that, it's in my bio.

On a totally different page, I have a lot of new YouTube videos up if you haven't looked yet. You can click on one of the previous links in my previous posts to some of the videos, and from there, click on my profile for all of my videos.

Ann Marie *>*

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Could you do more posts/videos on clothes for summer? I'm having a really hard time trying to find "light" things to cover my brace. I need something to cover my brace but something that I won't get to hot in. Thanks! :)

Ann Marie said...

Sure thing! I'll get right on it!