Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fashion...

Forget about me putting the outfits up in a couple of days! Here they are in a like, an hour! Also, excuse my hair. I took a shower like, an hour and a half ago and it hasn't quite dried yet.

Alright so I kept the same jeans on the whole time because I was lazy and didn't want to keep changing them. The shirt and jeggings are from American Eagle. This is one of those under-over technique shirts. I have a tank top over the brace and under the shirt. It's black. You could add a cool colored one underneath it to give it a little more color.

Everyone likes a good old Superman shirt every once in a while right? For this, there is a tank top underneath. The same black one, but I tucked it in. I thought I looked cooler that way. :) The shirt I found at Plato's Closet. Gosh, I love that store.

This is one of those shirts that I'm really not sure how to wear. The shrug and the shirt are from American Eagle. This is yet another one with the under-over technique. I kept the same black tank top on for all three of these. Sometimes if you want to add a little bit of a pop of color to your outfits, you can add like a neon green or pink shirt underneath. I have a green-yellow one that might look cool under this that's from Aeropostale.
 
So that's about it for right now! I'll do some more tomorrow 'cause this girl's off school for two weeks! Yay! :)
 
Fly on for now,
 
Ann Marie *>*

No comments: