Monday, May 13, 2013

Outfits...

So I finally had the means and the time to do this. And I had to tell myself a few times to stop being so lazy... But ANYWAYS here it is!

 
This is a skirt, blouse, and whatever those cover-up things are called all from American Eagle.
You might have to put a tank top under the blouse but over the brace (which I do for see-through shirts all the time) because it is see-through. But see here, I have learned a very important thing about people. They have literally no depth perception when it comes to seeing past your first layer of clothing. They don't look at the tank to you have on underneath that cute shirt.


Alright this is the same skirt but I put a sweater on instead. You can either go for the cute, calm, and collected (and usually nerdy look that I wear oh-so often) that I showed you above, or the more I don't care about anything! look. I don't know. I think you'd look cute wearing it. So if anyone ever says, "Ew what are you wearing?!" You can say, "A random girl in Ohio thinks I'm cute!" Not catchy, eh?

 
The third is just a pair of skinny jeans from American Eagle with a tank top under the shirt but over the brace (I'm just gonna call that my "under-over style") and a crop top from an awesome thrift shop called Plato's Closet in my area. That's literally the only place I shop anymore. You can get anything for under $15 at thrift shops that could be double to triple the price at the name brand stores. The great thing is, they take all the name brands. I've gotten American Eagle and Hollister stuff there for $10 or less! I got a shirt for $1 once!
 
P.S. YES I do sleep with stuffed animals, and lots and lots of pillows and blankets. Thank you for noticing. ;)
 
Ann Marie *>*

4 comments:

Ellen said...

So Cute!!!! O.O

Ann Marie said...

Aww thanks! You always make my day with your comments!
Ann Marie *>*

Naana(Official) said...

Really cute outfit! You should definitely do more outfit posts!
sayhitothenewgirl.blogspot.com

Ann Marie said...

Aww thanks!
Ann Marie *>*