Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Brace...

So I've shown you all this advice for dealing with things that deal with your brace, but I haven't really shown you my brace (unless you watched my YouTube videos). So here it is! It's name is Pablo. I named it so that early on when I used to despise it, I could yell at it like a person. Yeah, I really have no good reason for my actions... But that's past the point! Here it is!


 
Okay I seriously have no idea what is up with my picture thing today. But this is Pablo. It is an Original Boston Brace. I have only ever had one brace. I know you can get it in all sorts of CRAZY patterns and such, but I was very emotional right then and did NOT want this brace to think that it was a welcome thing in my life. And I picked white because mine sometimes sticks out the top of my tank tops on the left hand side so I wanted to be able to hide that pretty easily if I were wearing a white tank top. Just ignore the blue on the bottom of it. That's just because Pablo is getting old (in brace age, he is ANCIENT) and it's because I always wear blue skinny jeans so it rubbed onto my brace.
 
Ann Marie *>*

1 comment:

Ellen said...

The place where I got my brace had a jeans design for a brace and many tie dyes. My first brace (Name: Elmo) I got white because I thought it would be easier to hide. My second brace (Name: Meso) I got pink because it's my favorite color. My third and current brace (Pika) is white again because it is easier to hide. No idea why I picked the names, I guess I like 4-letter names with two vowels and two syllables.